This is hardware and software I use to make all this magic happen. I think this is a neat idea and like seeing people’s setups.
Last Updated: 2023-07-13
This is the primary work horse which is aptly named "Titan"
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
- Cooler: NZXT Kraken X73 AIO Cooler w/ LL ST120 Fans
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
- RAM: 128GB G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 3600
- Storage: 2x 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 NVMe
- GPU: Sapphire Radeon 6900XT Toxic Edition
- PSU: Corsair HX1200
- Case: CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW
- Display: 49" Samsung G9 Neo Ultrawide
- Keyboard: ZSA Moonlander Mk.1 with Cherry Brown switches
- Trackball: Logitech MX Ergo Trackball
- Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2S
This is my primary mobile computing workstation. It's small, light and fast and has a great keyboard! Honestly best laptop I've owned in many years.
Lenovo P14s Gen 3
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 6580U
- RAM: 32GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon 680M
This is stuff I use all the time:
- Firefox – Best browser, fight me.
- Arch Linux – After running Gentoo forever and finally switching to Arch I hate that I waited so long to switch.
- Fedora - My favorite laptop distro, been running it forever with absolutely no issues and I would highly recommend it!
- VSCodium - VSCode but without the tracking
- Kitty - Excellent terminal emulator, I switched from Alacritty for a few reasons and although it took a bit to get used to, I really am enjoying it.
- Raindrop.io - Not a self hosted app or FOSS but I use it as a bookmark manager and mood board and honestly I've tried to replace it with something FOSS but nothing comes close to it for my use case.
- KDE/Plasma - After years of using various tiling WMs I switched over to KDE a while back with KZones and have completely enjoyed the experience. Great piece of software.